Montse Boada PhD, ART lab director at Dexeus Women’s Health in Barcelona.
• BSc in Fundamental Biology (1984) and PhD in Cell Biology (1992).
• ESHRE Senior Clinical Embryologist (2008)
• ART laboratories director of Women’s Health Dexeus at the Hospital Universitari Dexeus of Barcelona, since 2004.
• Chair of ASEBIR, the Association for the Study of Reproductive Biology (2013-2017).
• Coordinator and professor of the Master on Reproductive Biology and ART of Hospital Universitari Dexeus & Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), since 1997.
• Member of the Advisory Commissions for ART of the Catalan Government since 1993.
• Member of the Advisory Commissions for ART of the Spanish Government (1997-2007 and 2013-2017).
• Member of the Committee on Bioethics of Catalonia since 2005.
• Member of the Advisory Committee of ESHRE (1998-2000 and 2008-2010).
Areas of interest: Embryology, Ethics & law, Quality control.
Share this page