During its 35th Annual Meeting in Vienna, Austria, the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) organises a project called “Young ESHRE Ambassadors” (hereafter “the ESHRE 5”).
When accepting to become an ESHRE Young Ambassador, the selected candidate commits to:
- Produce tweets in relation with the ESHRE Annual Meeting, its scientific content or the ESHRE community
- Produce at least 30 Tweets a day between 24 and 26 June 2019 included
- Produce in total 100 Tweets in total between 24 and 26 June 2019 included
- Produce a short video of themselves to post on the website - to introduce themselves
- Respect a high standard of communication and content (small talks won’t be taken into account as an eligible tweet. Insults and rumours won’t be tolerated and may lead to exclusion of the project)
- Produce tweets in good faith without any commercial influence
- Tweet under their real name
As a reward for this role, ESHRE will offer visibility to each of the Young Ambassador on the ESHRE Annual Meeting website. Each Young Ambassador will have their portrait on https://www.eshre.eu/ESHRE2019. A free registration to the main programme of the next Annual Meeting will be given to those who respect the terms mentioned hereabove.
The call for participants will be launched on 7 May 2019 on ESHRE social media and on the ESHRE website. The deadline for application is 2 June 2019 (23:59 CET). Application can only be made via the form accessible here
- Be registered for the 2019 ESHRE Annual Meeting in Vienna
- Be less than 35 years old (born after 23 June 1984)
- You have not been an ESHRE Ambassador in the previous editions of the programme
- Be active on social media and particularly Twitter
- Experience in reporting on events and/or reproductive health on Twitter
- A motivated candidate
- CV and specialty (we will chose among a mix of several specialties linked to reproductive health)
The deadline for applications will be 2 June 2019 at 23.59 CEST. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered. The Central Office will first check the eligibility criteria. The final selection will be made by a member of the Communications Committee and the Communications Manager of ESHRE.
The list of the selected candidates will be made public on 17 June 2019. The decision from ESHRE is final and cannot be appealed.