Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Subspecialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
I am currently a clinical fellow in Reproductive medicine at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital in London.
1. Khalife Dalia, Kutteh William, Tarhini Hawraa, Khalil Ali, Beyrouthy Christine, Ghazeeri Ghina. Parental attitudes toward fertility preservation in female adolescent cancer patients in Lebanon. Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. May 2019.
2. Khalife Dalia, Ghazeeri Ghina, Kutteh William. Review of Current Guidelines for Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: New Strategies for Optimal Evaluation of Women who may be Superfertile. Seminars in Perinatology. January 2019.
3. Ghazeeri Ghina, Khalife Dalia: Challenges in Fertility Counseling of Cancer Patients: A Developing Nation Perspective. In: Fertility Challenges and Solutions in Women with Cancer. Edited by Azim Jr Hatem A., Demeestere Isabelle, Peccatori Fedro A. Springer Nature Switzerland 2020.
4. Awwad Johnny, Khalife Dalia, Ragaa Mansour: ART surveillance in the Middle East: Governance, Culture and Religion. In: Assisted Reproductive Technology Surveillance. Edited by Dimitry Kissin, David Adamson and Georgina Chambers. Cambridge, United Kingdom 2019.
5. Khalife Dalia, Assaf Jad, Awwad Johnny: Use of GnRHa for Triggering Final Oocyte Maturation during Ovarian Stimulation Cycles. In: Controversies in Assisted Reproduction. Edited by Rizk & Khalaf. CRC Press. Taylor & Francis Group, March 2020.
Share this page