* As of Saturday, 4 July at 22.00, aisles need to be cleared and all empties need to be moved out by that time. The aisles need to be clean as they will be carpeted.
** On Sunday, 5 July, material can still be brought in via the main aisles from 08:00 to 12:00. From 12:00 to 17:00 only booth decoration is allowed. No “dirty” works are allowed anymore as the main aisles are cleaned and carpeted (all goods/material should be cleared in all aisles).
The exhibit hall will be open to visitors on the following dates/time:
* The exhibit areas will stay open till 18:00 exceptionally as the session rooms where lectures will take place till 18:00 will be lying next to the exhibit area in hall C.
From Monday, 6 July to Wednesday, 8 July stand holders will already have access to the exhibit areas as of 07:30.
Welcome Reception at the exhibit areas on:
Sunday, 5 July, at 20:00 (official start of the congress and opening of the exhibit)
Lunch and coffee breaks at the exhibit areas:
- Lunch breaks on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 13:00 until 14:00
- 2 Coffee breaks on Monday & Tuesday
→ Morning coffee breaks from 09.30 until 10:00
→ Afternoon coffee breaks from 16:30 until 17:00
- 1 Coffee break on Wednesday
→ Morning coffee break from 09.30 until 10:00 (no afternoon coffee break)
* On Wednesday the exhibit areas will be closed to visitors as of 14:30 (instead of 14:00), end of the last lunch break.
As the lectures will take place till 15:15 at the session rooms which are lying next to the exhibit area, dismantling can only start once the exhibit areas have been cleared of all visitors at 15:30 (instead of 15:00).