The EDQM - European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines is a leading organisation that protects public health by enabling the development, supporting the implementation, and monitoring the application of quality standards for safe medicines and their safe use, which are recognised as a scientific benchmark and applied world-wide.
Human tissues and cells are being used in an increasing variety of ways, and advances in transplantation therapy have unquestionable benefits, but their use also raises questions of safety and quality.
- Maria José de Los Santos, Spain, SIG Embryology Past Coordinator
- Kersti Lundin, Sweden, Chair of ESHRE
- Cristina Magli, Italy, ESHRE Chair-elect
- Carlos Plancha, Portugal, former ExCo member
- Kelly Tilleman, Belgium, SIG Safety and Quality in ART Coordinator
- Anna Veiga, Spain, former ESHRE Chair
- Soeren Ziebe, former ExCo member
Read more >
Share this page